There are a number of requirements that must be met in order to be eligible for ESTA USA.
– You need to come from a country that is part of the Visa Waiver Program. There are currently 38 countries on the list. If you are not from one of these countries, you will need to apply for a tourist or other type of visa.
– You will need a valid e-passport. This is an electronic passport with a chip on which data can be stored. The ESTA visa and all your travel information to and from the United States will be stored on this chip. It is important to ensure that your passport hasn’t expired or is about to expire before making application.
– A valid credit card. A $4 application fee as well as $10 approval fee will need to be paid and only credit card payments are accepted. If you do not have a credit card, you should apply for one or borrow one from a friend or family member. Note that the additional $10 fee will not be charged to the credit card should the visa be denied for any reason whatsoever.
– You plan to stay in the country for less than 90 days. Although the ESTA USA visa is valid for 2 years and for multiple entries, each stay is limited to a maximum of 90 days. If you wish to stay longer, it will be necessary to apply for a different visa such as the B-1 Tourist Visa.
– ESTA is only for tourism or business purposes and does not allow for work or studying in the United States. If you wish to work or study, it will be necessary to apply for the appropriate visa.
If you do have another type of visa, it is not necessary to apply for ESTA.…